Hey Guardians! — So, you may have noticed that our previous roadmap graphics have been preeeeetty barebones and have predominately focussed on the game launch. But GOG is more than just a game, it’s a gaming universe based on a plethora of plans, partnerships and initiatives, and we’re super excited to share a sneak peek!
But first…Mission recap 🎯
We’re gearing up to onboard hundreds of millions of gamers into digital ownership via NFTs. Our vision is to be the number one Web3 game that empowers & rewards players and to spearhead the adoption of Web3 by the broader gaming industry.
While NFTs and blockchain are unprecedented tools to irreversibly transform the entire digital world, we are early! In fact, we’re in the same moment of time as the very start of the internet — But if Web3 has taught us anything, it’s that showing up early and building no matter what the market, reaps the ultimate rewards!
A recap of where we are today 💪
- GOG is one of the most anticipated Web3 games in the space! Our brand is strong, and people recognise us. We have over 300k early pre-registrations and another 300k+ across our social channels and communities
- We’re fast approaching the alpha release, with free-to-play and non-crypto-friendly onboarding
- We have a proven track record of interest and conviction in the space with $24m in NFT sales and $200m Series C to fund development and expansion
- We have more than doubled our team with some of the best talents in the industry who are all passionately working towards the same goal of irreversibly transforming the game industry
- We have launched multiple game demos where we have received overwhelmingly positive and constructive feedback and metrics to help us improve the game for a diverse audience
- We continue to empower and reward the community and have given away $1m+ in community rewards to date
- We have partnered with leading initiatives and figures in the space — Ubisoft, NRG Esports and Sandbox, just to name a few…
While we’re proud of the things we have achieved thus far, our current external roadmap is only focused on our launch and doesn’t include all the other things we’re doing. As mentioned, GOG is more than just a game, it’s a gaming universe! And it’s about time that we share a sneak peek of our upcoming plans. Introducing the Guild of Guardians V2 Roadmap!👇🏽
It’s safe to assume that the community will want more info, but those who know us, know that we love a surprise and like to underpromise and over-deliver! But what we CAN say is that you’ll be hearing about one of these exciting milestones very, very soon… 🤐
Each of these items in our roadmap are innovative milestones that will drive the success of GOG and ultimately push the entire Web3 gaming industry forward. Now, if that’s not exciting, we don’t know what is?!
Until next time, Guardians — LFGOG!!