What is Guild of Guardians?
- Guild of Guardians is a mobile team RPG — inspired by the best of mobile gacha games, Diablo and Dungeons & Dragons.
- Our vision is to build a fun and compelling game, played by millions of players, where everyone can turn their passion for gaming into NFTs.
- We believe in “play AND earn “— have an excellent underlying game, which will be made 100x better with blockchain specific design.
- Published by Immutable (team behind Gods Unchained & Immutable X) and developed by Stepico Games (mobile games dev studio).
- Designed from the ground up — blockchain actually makes the game better for players, not just slapping ‘NFTs’ onto an existing game.
- In-game currency is a token designed to drive long-term sustainable growth of the game and reward the entire ecosystem.
Why Guild of Guardians?
- NFTs are here to stay — only a matter of time until mass gaming NFT adoption is achieved.
- Early blockchain games have proven interest and economic models, but are yet to reach mainstream audience.
- Guild of Guardians is poised for success: fun game with mainstream appeal + economy design built from the ground up + massive team & community.
- So far we have 165k+ players on the waitlist, 90k Twitter, 100k Discord members. Zero paid promotions.
- Strategic partnerships are in place to maximise chances of success — E.g. Working with Ubisoft, partnered with Sandbox & NRG Esports, advised by Naavik, and plenty more un-announced.
- Team of 40+ experts in blockchain, NFTs, game design, development and art. Building since early 2020, before NFTs were ‘cool’.
- Secure underlying tech which can scale to millions with no gas fees (i.e. Immutable X, the Ethereum L2 for NFTs).
- Mobile games are driven by user acquisition —‘play and earn’ mechanics give us 30% lower acquisition costs vs traditional games, and together with token incentives, can be used to massively scale Guild of Guardians.
- COMPLETE: Q2-Q4 2021:Founder NFT Sales which will never be available again (Wave One nearly complete, Wave Two to come).
- COMING NEXT: Early 2022: Soft launch on iOS and Android.
Keen for more? Here’s our recommended reading list:
- Whitepaper: Overview of gameplay and GOG token
- Gaming NFT adoption thesis: Our playbook for success
- Team: Meet some of our team
- Core Combat: Get a better sense of how combat works
- Heroes | Pets & Energy | Guilds: NFTs being sold in founder sale
- Community $GOG rewards| Share-to-earn program: Ways to earn
- Founder Interview | NFT Sale AMA: Video introductions
- Developer Diaries: Edition 1 | Edition 2 | Edition 3