It doesn’t matter if you’re the most knowledgeable person in the crypto-sphere, or if this is your first foray into buying NFT’s using cryptocurrency — everyone needs to know how to operate our website, and to complete their purchases to summon our unique Guild of Guardians NFTs.
Follow this step-by-step guide, and make sure you don’t miss out!
- We strongly recommend buying with a desktop / laptop using Metamask. While we have tested other platforms (e.g. Mobile, WalletConnect) they are more likely to encounter errors.
- The community expects this founder sale will be sold out quickly. Be aware that some people may miss out. We care about the community so please factor that into your decision of whether to purchase ETH just to buy in the Guild of Guardians founder sale. If you want to increase your chances, we recommend that you make sure you are there when the sale goes live.
- You will need slightly more ETH in your wallet than just the total cost of your items, which covers gas fees and any USD/ETH price volatility. Any unused funds are automatically refunded.
- We have implemented bulk shopping cart system, so that it is one single gas fee per basket of NFTs, and not per NFT. This should help minimise the gas fees.
Step 3: Connect your Wallet to the webpage
If you use a MetaMask wallet and already have the extension attached to your Chrome browser, then you should automatically connect to the site via a pop-up on the top right of the page. If not, go back to step 0.
Make sure ‘Ethereum Mainnet’ is selected as the current network in the MetaMask drop down.
Once connected, the first six letters and digits of your ETH address should appear in the top bar of the page.
Step 4: Purchase NFTs
Click on the ‘Store’ page and start buying! Add multiple items to your cart, and click ‘complete transaction’ when you’re satisfied with your haul. One transaction per basket of NFTs.
Step 5: Summon your NFTs (heroes & pets only!)
Once the purchase is completed, it’s time to summon your Heroes and Pets. What did you pull?! Click on ‘Summoning’ and cross your fingers for something exciting. After each animation completes you will have a few options:
- “Continue” to automatically open the next summon
- “Share” to show-off that cool hero you just summoned!
- “Skip all” which skips all animations and takes you to view your collection
Step 6: View your collection
Finished summoning all your Heroes? Bought all your Guilds, Energy Boosters and Pets? Head to your ‘Collections’ tab to see them all in one place.
- Only Heroes and Pets have summoning animations, any other purchased NFTs go straight to your collections page
- NFTs purchased will NOT be tradable immediately. We are minting them directly into Immutable X so that buyers can have a gas-free trading experience, but this will take time to implement
- If you have any questions join our Discord and a friendly member of our community can help you out!
- Check your Etherscan transactions to confirm whether your purchase was successful — it’s possible that the front-end may encounter issues
Advanced Guide: Experts ONLY
10th September 2021: REMOVED instructions on purchasing from contract — we do not recommend anyone buy from the smart contract directly unless they know what they are doing. Proceed with caution